For information on our upcoming events please visit the "Positive You" Seminars tab under the News & Events section of the site. Thank You! And remember BE EMPOWERED!!
The mission of Blush is to aid teenage and young adult women of the community between the ages of 12yrs - 18yrs old, who have little or no support, but are still attempting to achieve their goals despite life's obstacles. We empower teenage and young adult women to envision a higher self-purpose by teaching them life skills, self-esteem building, self-respect, self-value and the importance of education. We are committed to manifesting the desire and determination to achieve success and self-love. We accomplish this by providing a safe and secure environment for the girls to feel comfortable and express themselves freely. Also through upliftment seminars, mentoring individual/group sessions and team building activities.
Ethics of Blush
- Be BOLD by exhibiting the ability to take risk.
- Be AMBITIOUS by exhibiting the determination to succeed.
- Be OPTIMISTIC by exuding hope and confidence.
- Be WHOLE, and remain unbroken by this journey called LIFE!
Programs We Offer
- Positive You Seminars, which provide Life Skills Enrichment using small group roll play exercises that also help to improve mental and emotional health. Motivational discussions to Inspire young ladies to be able to manifest goals that are driven behind their passion and encourage them to build strength from within so that they see themselves through regardless of the obstacles they may encounter. Transportation can be provided to and from the seminars if needed by representatives of BLUSH
- Mentoring Sessions, which are used to support and guide teenage and young adult women through their everyday life challenges and situations. It takes a community to raise a child and we are here to assist. We provide the extra support that may be needed in the home to assist with guiding the young ladies in the home down a path of a positive successful future. Also empowering them to see a positive outlook for their present and future lives.
- Child Care Assistance Fund, we understand that things happen in life. For the young adult mothers who are still trying to achieve an education and/or employment BLUSH funds the assistance to have proper care provided for children 4yrs old and under.
- Speaking Engagements We love to express who we are, what we do and we do it. If your school, church or organization would like for the President or a Representative from BLUSH to host a speaking engagement on a particular topic or speak to your female youth in general please fill out the form below and someone from our organization will contact you within 24hrs........ Please allow at least a 2week advance notice before booking.
For more information on any program that is listed above please feel free to contact us by email or phone, Thank You!